Simplex Beehive Balmoral No. 3
The Balmoral beehive tea kettle is handmade in England using age-old copper spinning techniques. With it's timeless design, it is as popular today as when the it was first patented by Newey & Bloomer in the 1950's.
Each Balmoral takes nearly a month to produce with every tea kettle encompassing only the finest copper, spun to perfection, lined with molten tin and adorned with a hand turned beechwood handle – this kind of craftsmanship is so rare today and is truly valued by our loyal customers.
Not only is the magnificent mirror-chrome exterior easy to maintain – the Balmoral No. 3 tea kettle will whistle faithfully through the spout when the time is right, just in time for tea!
Please allow 3-4 weeks for your kettle to be despatched, as each one is individually crafted by hand.
- All Simplex Kettles by Newey & Bloomer are 100% lead-free
- 100% solid copper kettle body
- Magnificent mirror chrome plated exterior
- Whistles through the spout when water reaches boiling point
- "Stay cool", hand turned, high gloss solid beechwood handle
- Handmade in England by master copper artisans
- Traditional, authentic design, loved worldwide for generations
- Suitable for gas stoves
- 12 month warranty
- Manufactured in England with a 100% copper body
- Lovely chrome-plated exterior
- Solid brass embellishments (nuts and handle brackets)
- Lined with molten tin for a superior interior bond
- Hand turned, beechwood handle
- Capacity - 1.7 liters or 1.9 quarts
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 8"
Newey & Bloomer Simplex tea kettles are all handmade and as such, overall dimensions may vary slightly from those shown above.
- Keep water level just below the centre seam
- Hand wash only and dry with a soft cloth
- Clean chrome kettles with a wet soapy cloth and polish with a dry cloth to bring back its shine
- Use filtered water, particularly in hard water areas
- Empty any left over water after boiling and wipe the inside dry to prevent calcium (limescale) build up
- Copper is an exceptional material in the kitchen and, when maintained properly, should give you many years of service
- Have the flame so high that it engulfs the coil and runs up the side of the kettle
- Leave water in the kettle overnight
- Put your kettle in a dishwasher
- Let your Simplex tea kettle boil dry
- Clean with any acidic cleaning agents
- Scrub with steel wool or abrasive cleaning cloths/brushes or pads as this can lead to irreparable damage