Simplex Beehive Blenheim No. 3
When it comes to tea-time, could there be anything nicer than enjoying a cup of tea made from a Simplex beehive tea kettle by Newey & Bloomer - the world’s most prestigious kettle company? Handmade in England since 1903, the iconic shape of the Simplex beehive kettle, crafted by hand using age-old spinning techniques, is as popular today as when it was first designed in the 1950s.
Produced from only the finest copper – the best conductor of heat to ensure a faster boil and greater heat retention – every tea kettle is unique and takes over a month to produce and is proudly stamped with ‘Made in England’ on the base.
The Simplex Beehive Blenheim No 3 tea kettle has a magnificent mirror-chrome exterior and will whistle obediently through the spout letting you know it’s time for tea!
The Beehive Blenheim kettle is perfect for use on both gas and electric stoves, please note that these are not suitable for use on induction hobs without an induction hob adaptor.
Please allow 3-4 weeks for your kettle to be despatched, as each one is individually crafted by hand.
- All Simplex Kettles by Newey & Bloomer are 100% lead-free
- 100% solid copper kettle body for a faster boil and greater heat retention
- Magnificent mirror chrome plated exterior
- Whistles through the spout when water reaches boiling point
- "Stay cool", hand turned, high gloss solid beechwood handle
- Handmade in England by master copper artisans
- Traditional, authentic design that has been loved worldwide for generations
- Suitable for Gas or Electric stoves
- Not suitable on induction hobs without an induction hob adaptor
- 12 Month Warranty
- Manufactured in England with a 100% copper, hand spun kettle body
- Chrome plating
- Solid brass embellishments (nuts and handle brackets)
- Lined with molten tin for a superior interior bond
- Hand turned, beechwood handle
- Capacity - 1.7 liters or 1.9 quarts
- Width: 10"
- Depth: 8"
- Height: 9"
Newey & Bloomer Simplex tea kettles are all handmade and as such, overall dimensions may vary slightly from those shown above.
- Keep water level just below the centre sea
- Hand wash only and dry with a soft cloth
- Clean chrome kettles with a wet soapy cloth and polish with a dry cloth to bring back its shine
- Use filtered water, particularly in hard water areas
- Empty any left over water after boiling and wipe the inside dry to prevent calcium (limescale) build up
- Copper is an exceptional material in the kitchen and, when maintained properly, should give you many years of service
- Leave water in the kettle overnight
- Put your kettle in a dishwasher
- Let the Simplex tea kettle boil dry
- Clean with any acidic cleaning agents
- Scrub with steel wool or abrasive cleaning cloths/brushes or pads as this can lead to irreparable damage