Viscose & Silver Face Covering British (2 Pack)
A 2 PACK of this super-soft, British made,re-usable Knitted Fabric Face Covering.
An incredibly soft, non-medical face covering, knitted in Leicester at Foxology's main supplier factory, using 3D whole garment technology, so no seams and therefore nothing to rub against your skin. The face cover is treated with a fluid repellent finish allowing the fabric to stay dryer for longer, is washable and has a filter pocket. The yarns used are silver and viscose treated with sanitised 'T-99' anti-microbial solution, which last for a minimum of 30 washes.
2 Colourways now available: Silver and Black.
These non-medical face coverings can be machine washed on a normal cycle @ 40°C, using normal domestic washing liquids(eco-green preferred). After washing, smooth to shape, then either tumble dry, flat or air dry. Suitable for tumble drying on a single dot low-temperature dry programme, such as gentle/delicate or wool. Do not stretch when wet as will lose shape. Low Heat Iron if needed (but shouldn't).
Please note this product is supplied in a plastic wrapping to ensure it maintains it's hygienic standards.
The Knitted Face Masks are not eligible for discount promotions and special offers.
Please note that for hygiene reasons this product is non-returnable
- SOLD IN PACKS OF 2 MASKS (one in the wash/one worn) incredibly comfortable
- Pouch Opening for Additional Filter insert (Filter NOT Supplied)
- These are non-medical face coverings.
- Made from 76 % viscose, 12% Elastane, 12 % Silver with built-in filter compartment. Filter hole size 6cm. (Filters not included)
- All raw material treated with T-99 anti-microbial solution when manufactured.
- Comfortable for wearing over long periods at a time.
- 40-degree machine washable and tumble dry.
- One Size only: Dimensions - Width 25cm, Depth 11cm, Ear hole 4x5cm