K5 Five Blade Cartridge Packs
Replacement cartridges for your K5 Razor with five super sharp stainless steel replacement blades, platinum coated for durability and spring mounted for comfort. Rear precision trimmer blade. Open architecture for easy rinse through. Aloe and Vitamin E lubricating strip. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
4 replacement cartridges for your King of Shaves K5 Five Blade Razor. They feature five precision engineered, super sharp blades with a rear trimmer blade for lining in and for those harder to reach bristles. The blades are mounted on a sprung head to ensure they follow the contours of your face.
So we can offer you the lowest possible price, and to help the environment, there is no additional packaging with the cartridges.
- 5 blades for a close, comfortable shave.
- Rear precision trimmer blade for lining in and for those harder to reach bristles.
- Platinum-coated blades for durability.
- Optimised blade spacing for maximum comfort, closeness and wash through.
- Spring-mounted blades for comfort.
- Lubrication strip with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E.
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- King of Shaves products are tested on humans, not animals.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Blades made in USA and Germany. Assembled in China.
- Important: Enjoy!
Please note: K5 Five Blade Razor handles and cartridges are not compatible with K4 Four Blade Razor, Retro 4, Hyperglide or Azor System Razors.
Lube Strip Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol, Polystyrene, Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Tributyl Citrate, Stearic Acid, Glycerol Tristearate, Sorbitol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Chloride, Trisodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract, CI 77891.
Keep out of reach of children. Colour and design of the actual product may vary slightly from those shown. This product was previously called the “KOS 5-Blade Razor”.
To maximise closeness, comfort and enjoyment we recommend:
First wash your face in plenty of warm water ensuring your bristles are thoroughly soaked. Try shaving in the shower.
Spend 60 seconds massaging your chosen shave prep thoroughly into your beard.
Using a clean sharp blade, shave carefully with short strokes in the direction of your hair’s growth. Rinse your razor frequently.
Afterwards, thoroughly rinse skin with clean water. Then pat your face dry with a clean towel.
Using a moisturiser or a balm after shaving helps to soothe and protect your skin.
Keep out of reach of children.