Mens Merino Mountain Base Layer
Mens merino base-layer top, knitted in Britain. Great technical knit top, in 100% superfine merino wool, which is temperature regulating, keeping you warm or cool, odour resistant and anti-bacterial. Straight cut fit and high crew neck, ideal for comfortable everyday or activewear such as cycling, walking, climbing and great as a layer under ski-wear.
Seam-free, so no chaffing and using 100% super-fine knit merino wool, knitted on whole garment, 18gg machines.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesed)
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting (so no waste!)
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature
- Wicks moisture away from your body.
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Block colour and fine stripe design details.
- Designed and made in Leicestershire
Length Centre Back to Hem: S-65cm; M-66cm; L-67cm; XL-68cm
Chest (flat measurement): S-47cm; M-50cm; L-53cm; XL-57cm
Underarm Length: 48cm
Straight cut fit with long sleeves and crew neck
Model Del is wearing size Large. He is 5'll and has 94cm chest.
Model Jose is wearing size Medium.
- 100% Superfine merino spun in Italy.
- The manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cool wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours; Do not dry clean or tumble dry; Do not bleach or use fabric softener; Reshape and dry flat whilst damp.