Mens Merino Turtle Neck Top
Mens turtle neck top, knitted in superfine merino wool. A straight-cut fit, with long sleeves and stitch detail at raglan and cuffs, this is an perfect piece for smart or casual everyday wear. A relaxed roll-neck, that is as smart as it is suave and guaranteed to sharpen your look.
Seam-free (so no chaffing) and using 100% super-fine knit merino wool, knitted in Hinckley, Leicestershire using whole garment technology on 12gg machines.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesed)
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting (so no waste!)
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Solid colour and stitch detail at raglan and sleeve.
- Designed and made in Britain
Length Centre Back to Hem: S-65cm; M-66cm; L-67cm; XL-68cm
Chest (flat measurement): S-47cm; M-50cm; L-53cm; XL-57cm
Underarm Length: 48cm
- Straight cut fit with long sleeves and relaxed turtle neck
- Model Del is 5'11" and has 94cm chest, he is wearing size Medium
Model Jose is wearing size Medium.
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% Superfine merino spun in Italy.
- The manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cool wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours; Do not dry clean or tumble dry; Do not bleach or use fabric softener; Reshape and dry flat whilst damp.