Bidford Merino Base Layer Top
The latest version of the Foxie favourite Bidford base-layer top. Great top for keeping you warm or cool, it is odour resistant and anti-bacterial and cut shaped to fit with long sleeves, perfect for comfortable everyday or active sportswear such as cycling, hiking, running, yoga and a must for skiing! Great for layering up especially as the days get colder.
A hill to cafe top that will cover all your needs:)
Seam-free so no chaffing and using 100% super-fine knit merino wool, knitted on whole garment 18gg machines.
- 100% Superfine Merino wool (non-mulesed)
- Seam-free, whole garment knitting (so no waste!)
- Highly breathable & regulates body temperature
- Wicks moisture away from your body.
- Naturally antibacterial & odour resistant
- Block colour and fine stripe design details.
- Designed and made in Leicestershire
Chest (flat): S-45cm; M-48cm; L-51cm
- Slim Fitting
Model Gabriel wears the Rose, Carmine & Aqua baselayers. She is a size 8 and is wearing a Small.
Model Klaudia is wearing the Papaya baselayer. She is a size Small and is 5’7"/170cm tall, chest 32”/81cm
Model Catalina is wearing the Cloud Baselayer. She is a size Small and is 5'5"/168cm, 34"/86cm
Fabric & Aftercare:
- 100% Superfine merino spun in Italy.
- The manufacturer recommends washing either by hand or cold wash on a gentle wool cycle with similar colours; Do not dry clean or tumble dry; Do not bleach or use fabric softener; Reshape and dry flat whilst damp.