Face Mask, Black
This face mask has been designed to protect and be comfortable. Highly engineered with a three-layer reusable and washable fabric with SILVERPLUS® technology, our Delphis Eco face mask provides protection against the transmission of infectious airborne molecules.
The outer layer of the face mask is treated with an antimicrobial and water repellent finish, to kill any microbes on the surface from touching or breathing. The weave of the face masks offers great filterability, without compromising the ease of breathing.
Please Note: This face mask comes with Ear Loop applications.
Our mask’s inner layer has a mesh ply filter, made from 100% Polyester, an inherently hydrophobic material. The 2.4mm thick needle punched non-woven filter stops particles greater than 5 microns and offers barrier properties of 75% and higher. This filter layer provides the primary filtration of our face masks.
For a soft finish to provide maximum comfort for the user. The inner ply of our Face Masks is knitted in a non-chemically tested polyester to suit all skin types and provide the highest air permeability needed for breathing.
- One reusable and washable face mask with SILVERPLUS® technology
- Made from 40% recycled plastic water bottles
- Washable face mask with ear loops, designed for protection and comfort.
- Face masks are silver coated with a water repellent outer layer giving natural antimicrobial double action protection.
- Black masks with 2.4mm non-woven polyester internal filter tested to ISO 14644, stops particles greater than 5 microns.
- The soft inner layer provides a third layer of protection and maximum comfort. Tested for all skin types and provides the highest air permeability needed for breathing.
- Plastic-free packaging